Christmas unshopping to do list
So, I have decided that instead of pledging not to do certain cringe worthy things this Christmas(golf related trinkets because I have a vague recollection that you said you liked golfing once, anyone?), I should make a list of things I want out of this holiday season that do not cost money.
What-I-want-out-of-my-Christmas this year to do list is:
1. lots of quiet chats with my kids after the lights go out and before they fall asleep.
2. to read all the Christmas books we've accumulated and borrow a few more from the library.
3. help the kids pick gifts for their cousins and friends from all the stuff they already have.(My daughter has already sent all her cards and wrapped a lot of gifts already)
4. have conversations with my husband that are not about kids or finances or work.
5.stop what I am doing and listen to what my kids are thinking about Christmas.
6. to go skating on the Oval
7. to watch the Polar Express
8. to eat fudge
9. sit in candlelight as often as possible.
10. nobody getting sick.
What's on your to do list?