Not to be outdone, when my son started a parachute making kick this week, my daughter jumped in and tangled a tiny doll she had lying around and attached it with left over Christmas ribbon to a dollarama bag too. She had great fun deciding which was more parachute worthy, tiny girl doll or tiny wrestling figure. I guess it depends on the criteria, but perhaps, because her parachute was considerably bigger than his, the girl doll fell more dramatically, with a fuller parachute in her wake.
I accompanied my mother-in-law to an appointment this week. On the paper, preparing her for the appointment, it invited her bring along something to read or a small craft. As soon as I heard about this invitation to bring a small craft into an otherwise austere waiting area, my mind started to do bouncing somersaults in many different directions. Googly eyes? Glue gun? Feathers? Play clay? Friendship braclets?
Comments
Post a Comment